"I think everyone is beautiful, it may sound cliché but despite of it all no matter how you look and who you are everyone is still beautiful.. It’s both your perfection and imperfection that makes you beautiful! Whether or not people will believe it, it’s a matter of recognising that everyone in the world was born beautiful, some just tend to know it better than others do.."
"Life’s a little blurry, and sometimes it feels colourless but it doesn’t mean it’s not beautiful. In fact it only means you’re experiencing life!"
- 1. Unfaithfulness to a sexual partner, especially a spouse.
- 2.An act of sexual unfaithfulness.
- 3.Lack of fidelity or loyalty.
- 4. Lack of religious belief.
- People who commit infidelity are weak, it is a form of weakness that sadly most will give into. It's the danger and excitement that leads people to do it.. Often times people will get bored not only about their life but the relationship that they are in, I think this is because for most people throughout the years have grown not to be content with what they already have. And sadly for the most part they feel the need to quenched their thirst leading them to do what is wrong but somehow feels right.. I'd like to think that people nowadays are somehow attracted to danger for the sole reason that it pushes them out of their comfort zone. Whatever the reason maybe why people would engage in an affair and whatever way you look at it, IT IS WRONG! It is an act of selfishness where you only think about yourself and not the person whom you're hurting, it is an act of decreasing respect for the person whom you've turn your back into as if they didn't mean a thing to you. Its really actually quite simple, once a person is taken and with somebody that person is of limits.. One should not even go as far as getting close to them on the danger of leading them to have an affair, it's even wrong to even think of doing such a thing.. Just like the famous saying don't do to others what you don't want people to do you. I think that saying pretty much sumps up everything about infidelity and how completely wrong it is cause sometimes karma is just around the corner waiting to slap you directly in the face..
- 1.a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- 2.sexual passion or desire.
- 3.a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
- Love, what is love? Is it just really a word or is it a feeling? One can argue both since there’s really no wrong answer. Love is whatever people think it is! People’s opinion of what it is will of course differ from each other.. Coming from different race and part of the world eventually will influence us all of what we think love really is. In my most honest opinion love is nothing but just a word that is until it is felt. You may ask how would you know if you have felt it? How would you know if you have felt love? I guess you just know, there’s no confirmation that you’re in love, you just feel it. You may wake up in the morning and you’ll just realised it or may be in a cafe sipping a glass of hot coffee when in that moment, in that spur of a second it hits you. It hits you that you’re in love. You don’t know why or how but you just know.. Sometimes love doesn’t need a reason to be felt. Love can be felt when you least expect it! it comes in the most unusual way in the most awkward places, and when that happens love is not just a word anymore but more so a feeling.. No longer an infatuation but something real.
1. a judicial declaration dissolving a marriage in whole or in part, especially one that releases the marriage partners from all matrimonial obligations.
2. any formal separation of husband and wife according to established custom.
Personally I am totally against divorce, the mere idea of it actually sickens me.. I can not fathom the idea of two people who was once so in love to separate after all they’ve been through! I understand that if the love is no longer there that it’s right to set each other free but if it’s true love no matter the obstacle or problem may be that both will faced if they truly loved each other they’ll be able to sort it out without the need of a divorce.. Once you’re married not only did you two made a commitment to one another but also a promise to God! Having a divorce is breaking that commitment thus proving somehow that they’ve also broken their promise to God! What’s even worse is sometime when children are in the picture there is no escaping that they’ll be involved and in return will affect them greatly as they grow up.. Children around the world should always have a complete family that never gives up no matter how hard the situation is but then again sometimes it’s also not that easy for the couple! At the end of the day it all boils down to whether or not if it’s true love. When true love exist divorce is not even in the dictionary nor does it even exists.